Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Peanut is a Duke Fan!!
Peanut must have been pretty excited for the championship game yesterday, because yesterday morning was my first bad morning!! Manuel will now drive a little slower on the bumpy roads!! Haha! But at least now I feel a part of the Pregnant Women Society!! Peanut kept me on the edge of my seat all day until after the Duke game and is now happy as a clam today!! This gives me the conclusion that Peanut is in fact a natural Duke fan!!! All immediate family is now aware of Peanut! We didn't realize Justin would be looking over my mom's shoulder as she opened her "you're going to be a grandma" card!! Opps! It made for a fun Maunday Thursday and April fool's day! Took a little convincing but it didn't take too long for our siblings to catch on!! Westyn said I should take the baby to his cousin Hailey's house!! And Little Toby somehow found out and told Jacob and Charly, but told them not to tell!! Charly is concerned that we are naming the baby Peanut!! Manuel's mom bought me and Peanut a fruit bouquet and it was sooooo good!! I will add pictures soon! Peanut sure loved his cheese buttons on Good Friday!!! Anything else I eat, I can barely eat a full serving, but he let me eat all the cheese buttons I could handle!! We are very eager to tell everyone else, but still want to wait a little bit!! It is nice to have our siblings in the loop so that I have more people to talk to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment