Wednesday, April 28, 2010
30 different stroller choices!!
We had our 12 week appointment last Friday and everything went really good! We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Peanut's heartbeat was loud and strong at 165. It was really exciting to hear the heartbeat and now Peanut seems more real!! We are now getting very excited for Peanut to get here! I am starting to feel a lot better and have been catching up on my sleep while we are in Texas visiting Manuel's family. We made our first trip to Babies'R'Us and I may have scared Manuel a bit!! Haha! I don't think he realized how much stuff the baby needed and how much it would all cost. Some of my pregnancy emails say that we should have already started our registries, but we are way too overwhelmed by everything to even begin our registries!! There are like 30 different stroller choices! How in the world do you know which one is best for you??!! I think we will wait a bit and get advice from friends and family. As of today I am 13 weeks and Peanut is about the size of a peach! I am still loving being pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment