Monday, May 24, 2010
Peanut is a runner!!
We had our 16 week check up on Friday and everything is still going really good!! The heartbeat was above 150, but the doctor couldn't get a good count since Peanut was running away from her!! According to my weekly emails, Peanut is about the size of an avocado!! And almost 4 ounces!! They sure do grow fast!! The second trimester is so much better than the first, but I am not excited for the third trimester!! I have been hearing nothing but horror stories!! We can tell that I am showing but most people haven't noticed yet! We will see how many people can tell in less than 4 weeks when I have to be in a dress for Justin and Piper's wedding!! As of right now we are scheduled to get an ultrasound the week before the wedding and no, we are not finding out the sex! We are getting excited about waiting until the delivery! Although, it is funny how judgemental some people are about us waiting!! I wasn't expecting so many people to tell me how ridiculous it is to not find out the sex as soon as possible! I do however have a feeling Peanut is a boy!! It seems that everyone else I know is having/wanting a girl, so I am planning on getting the boy!! I have pros and cons to either sex so as long as Peanut is healthy I will be more than happy!! We are anxiously awaiting to feel Peanut move, but I haven't felt anything that I know of! Manuel thinks he felt Peanut move the other day! Dr White said it would be a little while before it would be a definite kick!! Soon enough I will be complaining about how Peanut kicked me in the ribs in the middle of the night!! We have set up a baby pool online at http://bebepool.com/babydiaz. Go put in your guesses!! It will be fun seeing everyone's perdictions!! I'm still loving being pregnant!! Only 163 days to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment